With over a dozen years of
demolition experience, Dickens Quality Demolition has become the premier
demolition contractor in the state. Mr. Dickens started in demolition
as lead man trainee; working his way up from foreman to Vice President
at a large, Phoenix based, demolition contractor. Mr. Dickens is a native
Arizonan with strong business and personal ties to the community. In
1997, Mr. Dickens felt it time to establish himself in the industry.
With 80 hour work weeks, and some sound investment planning, Dickens
Quality Demolition was created.
- Management – Extensive background in estimating, budgeting, operational supervision, and business operations throughout the demolition industry.
- Revenue generation - Proven ability to recognize potential clientele and develop existing clientele. Gross revenues have grown from six figures to $8+ million in a little over 7 years.
- Employee Development – Dedicated leader experienced in recruiting, hiring, and training highly qualified and diverse candidates.
- Asbestos Recognition Course 1993/E.P.A. Hazardous Material Course 1997
1997-present President- Dickens Quality Demolition, LLC.
- Oversee the entire staff of Arizona’s largest demolition contractor. Projected 2003 Gross revenues in excess of $8 million.
- Estimation, budgeting, and execution of demolition projects ranging in size from 1000 sq. ft. to hundreds of thousands of sq. ft. Projects include:
- Northern Arizona University
- Phoenix Orpheum Lofts
- America West Arena
- Wells Fargo
- Arizona State University
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke’s Hospital
Vice President/Senior Estimator-
Major Phoenix Contractor
- Oversee all estimators
- Development of critical projects for some of Arizona’s premier general contractors
- Expanded entire operation into the Tucson, AZ. market, increasing revenues substantially
Multiple positions with Major
Phoenix Contractor, responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Supervision of labor crews
- Heavy equipment operation
- Estimating and budgeting
United States Armed Forces Experience: U.S. Army 1986-1989
- Honorable Discharge as Army Specialist
- Good Conduct Medal 10/89
- Army Achievement Medal 4/90
- Primary Leadership Development Course
- Airborne/Air assault
- Certified combat life saver
- Certified Army Communication Specialist
Mr. Dickens is available for questions or comments at the above address, phone number, and e-mail address.